S11 - Spares

Ryan stood up. "I'm going to see if Fate found anything on the footage. Just wait here."

I nodded. He left the room and I looked around the room again. They didn't have me hooked up to any monitors so the doctor must have been sure there isn't anything wrong with me. At least nothing that requires constant vital checks.

I sat with my legs over the edge of the bed and pushed my toes against the floor. Then I put my feet down all the way and leaned forward, testing my weight. I felt fine so I stood up. The hospital gown hung loosely around my body as I took a few steps across the room.

Someone knocked on the door and I turned around. "Come in."

A small hand pushed the door open. A young woman stepped into the room. She was wearing an all-white uniform. Boy-cut blonde hair and soft features. "Hi." Her voice was high but pleasant.

"Hi," I said back.

She walked over and held out her hand. "I'm Jet." She was carrying some clothes in her other hand, holding them in the palm of her hand. Waitress style. I thought she was mid-twenties, but she looked younger up close.

I shook her hand. "I'm Molly."

She nodded. "Glad to see you're alright." She looked at the sweats in her hand. "I found these in the training area. They're spares, and I thought you'd be more comfortable in them than that hospital gown." She side-stepped me and put the clothes on the bed.

"Oh, thank you."

She smiled at me. "You're welcome. I just wanted to bring them down before I head out." She shook my hand again. Very formal. "Take care."

"Thanks, you too."

Jet turned around and walked out the door. She closed the door behind her and I changed into the sweat pants and sweat shirt. The pants were a little long but otherwise the clothes fit fine.

Jet, Streak (officially), Dr. Atom. How many more of the Super Seven will I meet tonight?