S28 - Understood

In the morning, I showered, got dressed, and knocked on Ryan's door.

"Hey." He smiled and nodded for me to come in. He was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. I saw the pot of coffee on the counter.

"You working later today?"

"Yeah, just have some errands to run before." He walked over to the counter and poured coffee into his mug. He held the pot higher. "Would you like a cup?"

I shook my head. "No thanks."

He looked up at me. "Are you okay after last night?'

"Yeah, fine." I sat down at the kitchen table after Ryan sat. "I'm guessing you want to tell Dr. Atom about it. But 8th Wonder is coming back tonight for a sort of test run around the city. I was hoping we could wait until afterwards to tell Dr. Atom."

"Yeah, that's fine. Do you need me to come with you on this test run?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. 8th Wonder didn't specify."

"Well if you need me, you know how to get a hold of me." Ryan tapped  the side of his forehead. "That was cool last night, the telepathy. Unexpected, but cool."

"That describes my whole night." I looked at my watch. "I should get to work. I'll let you know how it goes later." I stood up.

"Yeah, okay." Ryan and I walked to the door. "Good luck," he said, and I left.