S22 - Scenarios

Over the weekend, I talked to Ryan about getting in touch with Link. I decided I want to see what we can do with this psychic link I have with 8th Wonder. At the very least, I'd like to be aware of what happens when she takes over.

So far, 8th Wonder has taken over at night time, while I'm sleeping. But at work today, I was thinking about what it'd be like if she took over during the day. I work in a cubicle. People pass by all the time. I'm on the phone with customers. I can't exactly start glowing and float out of the place unnoticed. So yeah, I don't want to have to explain that to my boss and co-workers. It'd be much better if I could at least get a head's up from 8th Wonder. Enough time to get to the roof or something before she takes over.

I'm still not sure how I feel about 8th Wonder taking over my body. On the one hand, it's to do good deeds and I don't get hurt in the process. That's all okay. But on the other hand, it IS my body and the way things are now, I don't have any control over what happens when 8th Wonder comes. That's potentially scary.

Ryan called Link and Link is coming over tomorrow night for a first session or whatever. I have this feeling that meditation is involved. That'll be new to me. But I guess that's okay.