S19 - Out of the Loop

I probably should have stayed home from work today. Ryan even said so, considering everything that happened last night/early this morning. But no, I was a trooper and went to InfoTech anyway.

An excerpt from my day...

Me: Good morning. This is InfoTech. Molly speaking. How may I help you today?
Customer: Uh, hi, I was wondering what your return policy is.
Me: Our standard policy is that customers can return unopened merchandise with the original receipt for 60 days after the date of purchase.
Customer: Okay, does that apply to movies?
Me: Both DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, yes sir.
Customer: Where do I return it?
Me: All returns should be made at our Customer Service desk in the store.
Customer: So I'll just bring the disc and the receipt down there?
Me: Yes, sir. Today we're open until 9 o'clock.
Customer: Great, thank you.
Me: You're welcome. Have a nice day.

The sad part is, we get phone calls like this all the time. The same information is on the receipt, on our website, and at the Customer Service desk. People don't read when it's convenient.

I was a little distracted for most of the day. My boss noticed and asked if there was anything I wanted to talk about. Yes, I'm spacing out because I'm thinking about this strange thing that's happening to me. No thank you.

The last hour of work, I was thinking about what would happen tonight. Ryan and I were going to the Super Seven's headquarters to tell them about 8th Wonder. I thought maybe we could wait a day but Ryan said it's best to tell them ASAP.